Visit Botanical Innovations at MESE En Place Brisbane 24 September
Visit Botanical Innovations at MESE En Place Melbourne 22 October
Visit Botanical Innovations at Food Matters Live London 20-22 October
MESSE en Place Brisbane and or Melbourne
Food Matters Live
Messe en Place Gault & Millau
Mise en Place is an international Gault&Millau initiative that occurs globally in over 22 countries, and now tours Australia annually with events held in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth & Adelaide.
Our highly respected Restaurant Review Guide reviews the creme-de-la-creme of Australia’s restaurants, and the Mise en Place events offer an incredible platform to engage, educate, and support the Australian Restaurant Industry.
Mise en Place trade events are designed to connect local artisan producers, suppliers, importers, wholesalers & buyers with Australia’s best chefs, restaurateurs, sommeliers, and hospitality decision makers.
We handpick a select number of exhibitors per event and provide a platform for them to directly connect with these distinguished trade-only guests. Our goal is to introduce the right people to the right suppliers.
Our events include: Live Cooking Demonstrations, Masterclasses, Industry Forums & the G&M Award Finalists Announcements.
This is a unique opportunity to educate, engage and network with hospitality industry buyers within a dynamic commercial environment.
Food Matters Live
Food Matters Live is a global community where food, health and innovation meet.
Connecting like-minded people working in food, drink and nutrition; it provides a platform to share game-changing ideas, innovations and insights. The ambition is to change the future of food and drink, and the health of the planet for the better.
The relationship between food, health and nutrition
About Food Matters Live 2018
Food Matters Live 2018 provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration. Taking place from 20–22 November at ExCeL London, Food Matters Live 2018 will include:
- 800 leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
- Five educational and inspiring attractions
- The Food Matters Live Awards
- Match – the dedicated matchmaking service
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health