Spray drying produces a dry powder from a liquid of slurry by rapidly drying with a hot gas and sticking the liquid to a carrier like acacia gum and multi dextrin.
Spray drying is the preferred method of drying many sensitive materials for the food, health supplement, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
Spray drying creates a free flowing powder. It is less expensive than freeze drying, fast and suitable for small batch sizes
Our simple pricing structure consists of:
- A once off establishment fee.
- A fixed price per kilo priced according to volume
Food & Beverage
- Coffee, Tea, Eggs, Cereal, Spices, Flavouring, Starch, Colourings, Oils
- Vitamins, Essential Oils, Health Supplements
- Antibiotics, Medical Ingredients, Additives
- Oils, Essential Oils, Ingredients
BOTANICAL INNOVATIONS CONTRACT MANUFACTURING SERVICES
- Essential Oil Steam Distillation
- Botanical Extracts
- Plant, Fruit & Vegetable Fermentation
- Cold Pressed Oils
- Small Batch Runs
- Research & Development
- Product Formulation
- Chemical Substitution
- Marketing and Business Planning
Download a Brochure